I hate it when I am right about things like that.
On the other hand, this was a year of opportunity. So much love, excitement and hope are filling our home and we can't wait to welcome 2013 and everything that it has to bring us.
So, we are saying goodbye to 2012:
- a year when we had bread on the table
- a year when we had fun
- a year when we were bored sometimes
- a year when we lifted each other up
- a year when we butted heads from time to time
- a year that I learned ( thanks to the camera remote of course) that we all can smile at the same time on a picture. :-)
-But most of all,a year we loved each other and stuck together through think and through thin.
It might not have been the best year, but it was our year and we made the best of it.
Now? Now we can't wait for the love, luck, laughter and miracles ( big and small) that await us in 2013.